Isn’t it interesting that over the years we collect labels about ourselves – too fat, too thin, too short, too tall, too quiet, no confidence or “I’m no good at …”. They may be labels that we have given ourselves or labels that have been given to us by others. How do those labels make you feel? Would you like to change them? How much nicer would it be if we thought and believed the best about ourselves?
From now on, BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN BE AND LIKE YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE.
- You are a unique individual! Be proud of who you are! Life would be boring if we were all the same.
- Value and enjoy the things you have.
- It really is true that in every situation, you get out what you put in! Smiles and laughter can brighten up the darkest day. Giving 100% of your attention to what you are doing makes you belong, helps you to do a job really well and makes your worries diminish (when you change your focus, you just forget to worry).
- Think positively! It takes just as much effort to think ‘I can’ as it does to think ‘I can’t’ and how much nicer does ‘I can’ make you feel?
- Set yourself a realistic goal each day. Work out what it will take to achieve your goal and then enjoy your feelings of success as you allow yourself to achieve and grow.
- You can choose what you think and believe about yourself. You can choose whether you spend your time thinking negatively or positively about yourself? What do you choose?
And remember: ‘YOU CAN BE THE PERSON THAT YOU WANT TO BE’.
Best wishes, Kate